I’ll be honest: I’m feeling uninspired today.
I don’t know what to write about.
It’s driving me crazy, because I so badly want to write something that will give you value. I want to write something that will help and encourage you today. However, I’m not even feeling encouraged today. Okay, you caught me: I’m in a bad mood.
Yes, I’m human.
My intention is to always bring goodness into our reader’s day, but I also want to be genuine and honest with you guys.
That being said, I don’t feel as though I’m in a place to be giving advice today. However, I will share with you how I plan to face my day, despite how I feel:
- Surrender my day to God. He is my refuge and rock.
- Listen to music. Music is my magic.
- Remind myself of the blessings I have as much as I can.
- Assure myself that bad days don’t last forever. Sunshine always comes after the rain.
- Hot bubble bath with a side of wine and a good book. (I don’t know how I’m going to wait until after Wyatt’s bedtime for this…sounds like heaven to me!)
- Embrace cuddles from my husband and toddler.
- Hot tea and a book in bed. (I’m seeing a recurring theme here 😂)
- Take things moment by moment
- Light a candle and let the fragrance fill the house
- Go outside
Bad days are part of being human. It’s okay!
If you’re having a rough day, I’m praying for you!
Also, be sure to reply with the ways you like to get through hard days
Until next week,
- Jess 🙂
Photo by Andrew Coop on Unsplash